Thursday, March 28, 2013

It Finally Feels Like Spring Break!

"I spy London, I spy France...neither of which rhymes with 'yeast infectio - Cartoon
I was so excited for spring break to start, until I saw the weather forecast.  It has been in the 40s for four days, and it snowed over the weekend!  The kids have been so bored and have decided it is their life's mission to figure out a way to reside in my rear.  I had a gyno appointment on Tuesday morning because of some bloating and abdominal pain.  The doctor must have gotten the memo, because he decided that he needed to check it out as well (while a medical student was watching)!  I didn't even get a drink afterwards.  At least I get to go back next month for an ultrasound.  Maybe I will be lucky enough to have the kind with the vibrator(ish) attachment. (You all know what I'm talking about.)

Anyways...my dear, sweet mother is taking vacation this week and was awesome enough to take the kids for two nights!  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself - maybe a colonic and back rub from the hubby.  It's finally starting to feel like spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment