Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nerd Vomit

Let me start this post by saying that Olympus Has Fallen was awesome! Also, I let my frugalness get the best of me, and I used my big purse during the movie.  The only downside was that the movie was so intense, I almost forgot that I had food.  By the time I remembered, the Reese's Cups I had stowed away melted...I ate them anyway.  If you aren't sure as to what I am talking about, you can refer to yesterday's post

As for my day today, I just want to thank my mother for sending back my girls all hyped up on Easter chocolate.  My 6 year old came in with a movie theater sized box of Nerds and proceeded to drop the entire thing on the floor!  It looked like a rainbow threw up all over the floor.  My broom must be broken, though, as I am still randomly kicking random Nerds across the room every time I go in the kitchen.  I have a feeling I will be doing that all week.  On a brighter note, hubby and I will be watching Argo later tonight, and I am really looking forward to it.

Photo courtesy of EvelynGiggles on Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment