Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's Been A While

Hello ladies!  I guess it's been a couple of years since my last post.  I don't know if I got lazy or busy or both.  It's been a trying couple of years. Let's catch up, shall we?

The girls are so big!  They are 9, 11, and 15 now!  Roger and I are still together and very happy.  We are in our 15th year of marriage.  Yay us!  Roger has been a commercial roofer for the last two years, and I have been working at Target for about the same time.  (I love Target!)

That's the good new...now the bad. We lost our home of seven years to foreclosure, and now we live with my mother-in-law.  Shortly after we moved in, my hubby's brother lost his home and moved in too!  It's nuts, right? Anyways, we have anywhere from 10-14 people here at any given time.  It's a good thing we are a tight family. It has been rough, but we are working through it day by day.

I think that's all I need to tell for today.  Check in tomorrow, and I will update you on my bucket list, and my recent surgeries.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment