Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why TEOTWAWKI Scares Me To Death

TEOTWAWKI truly does scare me...but not for the reasons you may think.  I am an information sponge.  It doesn't matter how small the inquiry is...I have to Google it.  My name is Jessica, and I am a Google addict.  How to grow potatoes in a container...How many movies have Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter been in together?...Do cats sweat? It doesn't matter...I have to Google it.  What am I going to do when a massive solar flare knocks out the archaic electrical grid and I have a question? 

It may seen silly, but I have actually started my 'Google' binder.  Every time I need the answer to a question that may benefit me during the end of the world, I Google it and print it out.  I add my printouts to my binder, and I feel a little piece of mind.  I know this sounds rediculous to most people, but my hubby is a 'prepper', and he is constantly talking about the fall of our country.  I'm not sure when it will happen or how it will come about, but as long as I have my binder, I will have a small bit of reassurance that I will always have some of the answers.

Photo courtesy of clicksense on Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment