Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What is Squidoo?


Squidoo is a site that I belong to. I started in January of this year when I read a 'lens' called Are you a stay at home mom (or dad) interested in earning a monthly income?. The writer was so honest and intriguing that I had to sign up.

Squidoo is a place where everyone is an expert. Whatever you know, you write about. If you know how to make candied apples, share it on Squidoo. If you know the best tips for saving money, share them on Squidoo. You are the expert and people really want to hear your advice.

I have to say that I love this site! The people and the staff are amazing and I have made so many wonderful friends. You will not, however, get rich on this site. You can make a living off of it if you put in the hard work. Check out the site and let me know what you think. I know you will fall in love with it just like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment