Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trying out eHow


Since my husband lost his job a few weeks ago, I have been searching for more ways than ever to earn money online. It is becoming ever more obvious that this does not happen easily or quickly but the turtle won that race , right? I have decided to push myself harder and write by butt off until it does pay off. No lazy Sally here. I know it will pay off, I just have to keep with it.

Recently I started a writing how-to articles on eHow. It takes time to write the articles but when you are done, you just sit back and let the passive income from ad clicks come in. Sound easy? It can be but getting enough articles is what takes time. I am pretty sure that 150-200 articles is what it will take to see any significant earnings. I'll let you guys know how it works out. I've only been there 4 days so I may be presumptuous but I fully expect to kick butt over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment