Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Busy Day

Normally, my Saturdays are very laid back and quiet. Every other Friday, my parents keep all of my kids over night and bring them home Saturday afternoon. Not this week...my mom had foot surgery and could not possibly keep up with them. My husband, who used to work 60 hours a week, is home all the time now. I love having him here but I do enjoy when I'm alone. I can stay in my pajamas and write all day long. Not today.

Since Roger is home and the kids are here, I feel busier than ever. Not only am I behind on 2 lenses, I have to get a shower this morning and and cook a roast. My hubby has invited him family over to watch the UT game today. I'm not really a football fan but if I have to watch it, I'm all VOL. I need to pick up the living room and do a load of dishes too...ugh!

Oh yes, I almost forgot...the flea market. We did go yesterday and it was a total wash. I don't think it was because people didn't like what I was selling...it was just dead. I'm not going to dwell on it because we plan on going back tomorrow and making a killing...finger crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment