Monday, August 16, 2010

Halloween Silly Bandz


Silly Bandz are still going strong...at least in my house. There are so many new types of Silly Bandz out now that it can be hard to decide which ones to get. I have decided that since my kids have so many of them that I need to cut back a little. Today I discovered that there are Halloween Silly Bandz! This pack includes a spider, a witch, a bat, a pumpkin, a ghost, and Frankenstein. They are so cute! I thought it it would be a great way to justify buying them by using Halloween as an excuse. I could buy up a couple of packs and give them out for Halloween instead of the traditional candy! That way, the kids gets a cool treat that I don't have to feel guilty about. Sounds like a plan to me. What do you guys think? If you want to see them or pick up a few pack for yourself, you can check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment