Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saw New Moon Last Night...

Twilight - New Moon

I dragged my hubby out to see New Moon last night. I originally thought that I would wait to rent it but the 'girl' in me got the better of me and I decided to go see it. So glad I did....

Needless to say, the movie is aimed at the teen crowd. There were plenty in the theater to prove that point. Surprisingly, there was an array of 20-30 somethings in attendance also. Besides the random giggling from the teen girls when Jake took his shirt off, the movie was rather good. It started out a little slow but by the time it was over, I was wanting more. The last line of the movie (not telling you what it is) is a doozie. It, no doubt, will have Twilight fans buzzing about the third installment of the saga, Eclipse, set to release on June 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment