Thursday, November 12, 2009

Help Feed The Homeless


I decided to take today and share a little love. I was inspired by today's Lens of the Day on Squidoo, Feed the Homeless During the Holidays. It was written by Leanne Chesser, a life coach, teacher, business owner and mother of 4.

"What's ultimately important to me is giving and love, not only for myself and my family, but for people in need around me. So why not intertwine it all?", Leanne says.

I think that is a good lesson for all of us during the holidays. In the lens, Leanne tells ways that we all can contribute. I encourage everyone to do what they can to give and spread a little cheer this holiday season. All it takes is a little time, and a little love.

Photo Credit: aflcio2008 at Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment