Thursday, September 2, 2010

Is WELA A Scam: Post #2

Ok guys, it's been about 3 weeks since I signed up with WELA. As of yesterday, I have two people signed up under me so now I qualify for payment. Go, Jessica! I have $8 in my account so far (still trying to figure out what that's for). I should be getting another $32 this week...that's the bonus I get for signing up 2 people ($16 each).

I have been to a few of the live training webinars so far. I'm actually quite impressed with how they run the company. I can see how this company can make me a lot of money. The trick to the whole thing is getting others to sign up and stay signed up. Honestly, if everyone signed up and stuck with it, I think this would be a top notch company. I just think that too many people only want the money right now and aren't willing to stick with a program for the long haul. I'm sticking with it. When I get my first paycheck and start earning more bonuses, I'll be sure to let you know. I hope you guys stick with me to see how it all plays out.

If you want to see my first post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment